Hydraulic Motor Qjm52-6.3t80 Internal Pass Ball Piston Motor
|FOB Price:||US $880 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $880/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: QJM52-6.3T80
- Torque: 95-15022n.M
- Origin: China
- Displacement: 64-10150ml/R
- Specification: ISO
QJM hydraluc motor that can constitute a hydraulic actuator with different oil pumps, valves and hydraulic parts is able to adapt itself to all kinds of mechanical conditions by reason of some measures taken to its design. The motor has many advantages, e. G. Light weight, small size, wide speed regulating range, capable of stepping variation, reliable performance and long useful life, etc. It has been widely applied for mine engineering, hoisting rtansport, metallurgy, ships, machine tools, plastics processing and geological prospecting, etc. It is mainly used for pedrail walking, driving railway wheels, different slewing gears, drilling, winch hosting, belt transmission, material agitation, cutting road surfaces, ship propulsion, plastics injection, etc.
1. Because the rolling body of this motor is replaced by a steel ball rather than two more rollers and beams commonly used in inner curve hydraulic motors, it is simple in structure, reliable in performance and greatly reduced in volume or weight.
2. A small kinematic pair inertia and a hard steel ball make this motor continuously work during the rotation at higher speed and under stronger impact load.
3. It has higher mechanical and volumertic efficiency for its small friction pair, oil feed shaft balanced with roller, piston pair capable of static pressure balance & good lubrication and coated high pressure sealing oil on soft plastic mat.
4. As the oil feed shaft and stator are in rigid connection, the oil pipeline of this model can be connected with steel pipe.
5. As this model has variable displacements dual and trinal speeds, it is wider in speed regulating range.
6. Simple structure and easy maintenance.
7. The output shaft of the standard model can only endure the torque rather than outside radial and axial forces, while that one of Z series hydraulic motor can endure outside radial and exial forces.
8. As T series hydraulic motor has a central through hole, the rotating shaft can pass through the motor.
9. In addition to transfer and band shell-type bearing, the hydraulic motor output shaft is generally allowed to bear the torque, can not bear radial and axial external force.
10. With "S"-type hydraulic motor can automatically open and close with a mechanical brake to achieve a reliable braking.
11. With "Se" and "SeZ" type hydraulic motor can be used its start-up and braking can also be manually controlled automatic, control, low pressure, brake torque, easy to operate and reliable.
12. With a "B"-type hydraulic motor can be installed back-end tachometer shows the speed hydraulic motors.
Each seies of motors has three pressure ratings, the rated pressure is 10, 16, 20Mpa, and maximum pressure is 16, 25, 31.5Mpa, individually At the operating condition of lower power and low speed and high torque, the overall efficiency of a motor is mainly determinded by volumetrical losses, it is recommended to select 10Mpa motor, At the condition of high power and high speed, the overall efficiency is mainly affected by mechanical losses, it is recommended to use 16 or 20 Mpa motor.
In same conditions, low speed performaned is critical, Note that the bigger the displacement of motors, the better the low speed performance, Moreover, the lower the working pressure, the better the low speed stability. At the condition of intermittent operating system, lower pressure rating motors can be used, conversely when long service life of, motors is required, it is recommended to select higher pressure rating motors.
1. The recommended working fluid is mineral oil. The Kinematic Viscosity range at different rated pressure is recommended as follows;
10Mpa and below 16~28mm2/S
16Mpa and below 28~35mm2/S
20Mpa and below 35~43mm2/S
2. Filtration requirement is based on the pump specifications.