NOTE FOR INSTALLATION &APPLICATION
1. Please check whether motor output is flexible or not before installation. if the motor is kept too long time, before use please drain off kept oil in the motor body
and clean it for preventing some moving parts from adhesion.
2. Fill the motor body with hydraulic oil before first start.
3. Installation: motor can be installed at any position with rigid support. Shaft of motor and its transmission should be concentric.
4. In preventing the oil leaking, the drain pipe should be on a highest parallel position above 2/3 of the motor body.
5. Filtrate: recommend filtrate precision for normal industrial purpose is 25 7 5 permitted for low pressure, low speed or intervallic setting.
6. Oil viscosity: the best performance motor can be obtained under excellent viscosity condition. So under majority of working condition the normal range of oil
viscosity for good working should be between 15-1000cst.
7. Temperature: the best operating temperature field is between +25 degree and +55 degree, with a maximum thermal range between 0 degree and +75 degree.
8. Drain: the draining port should be connected independently to tank, in general the max-pressure for the motor body is 0.1Mpa, when the clients have special
requirements, motor can be improved and make motor body can undertake pressure 3-5Mpa.
9. Keep oil port clean, do not let any solid objects into it.
10. Release both the radial and axial forces of the output shaft to enable longer life of the motor.